Last updated: September 25th, 2020
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
- Cookie means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Fletcher’s Business Solution, accessible from www.fletchbiz.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
We may provide your data to a third party to give you the best offer, once you accept our cookies policy as per GDPR compliance.
By entering any data on our website and forms, you’re providing us with your consent to contact you via text, call or email on the contact details given by you. You also provide us with your consent so that we can provide your details to any FCA affiliated third party company or organisation, to give you more efficient service quickly on a competitive price, while keeping your data secure as per the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 as we are ICO registered. Reg. No.- ZA468634.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, you can contact us: